Andrei P. – Web DeveloperAs the morning coffee, the web development is a necessity for my mind. The first is for waking up, the second for feeling alive. I am constantly learning because the world is constantly moving.
Stefan M. – Junior Web DeveloperAs the morning coffee, the web development is a necessity for my mind. The first is for waking up, the second for feeling alive. I am constantly learning because the world is constantly moving.
Tiberiu N. – Project ManagerAs the morning coffee, the web development is a necessity for my mind. The first is for waking up, the second for feeling alive. I am constantly learning because the world is constantly moving.
Alex N. – Web DesignerAs the morning coffee, the web development is a necessity for my mind. The first is for waking up, the second for feeling alive. I am constantly learning because the world is constantly moving.
Robert N. – Web DeveloperAs the morning coffee, the web development is a necessity for my mind. The first is for waking up, the second for feeling alive. I am constantly learning because the world is constantly moving.
Marian A. – Junior Web DeveloperAs the morning coffee, the web development is a necessity for my mind. The first is for waking up, the second for feeling alive. I am constantly learning because the world is constantly moving.
Liviu D. – Junior Web DeveloperAs the morning coffee, the web development is a necessity for my mind. The first is for waking up, the second for feeling alive. I am constantly learning because the world is constantly moving.
Andrei D. – Junior Web DeveloperAs the morning coffee, the web development is a necessity for my mind. The first is for waking up, the second for feeling alive. I am constantly learning because the world is constantly moving.
Codrut U. – Junior Web DeveloperAs the morning coffee, the web development is a necessity for my mind. The first is for waking up, the second for feeling alive. I am constantly learning because the world is constantly moving.
Cristian C. – Web DeveloperAs the morning coffee, the web development is a necessity for my mind. The first is for waking up, the second for feeling alive. I am constantly learning because the world is constantly moving.
Alexandru D. – Junior Web DeveloperAs the morning coffee, the web development is a necessity for my mind. The first is for waking up, the second for feeling alive. I am constantly learning because the world is constantly moving.
Irinel N. – Senior Web DeveloperAs the morning coffee, the web development is a necessity for my mind. The first is for waking up, the second for feeling alive. I am constantly learning because the world is constantly moving.
Andrei G. – Junior Web DeveloperAs the morning coffee, the web development is a necessity for my mind. The first is for waking up, the second for feeling alive. I am constantly learning because the world is constantly moving.
Mircea C. – Web DeveloperAs much as I love scuba diving, I love code diving more. It’s a challenge that suits my ambition and skills. And apparently, I’m doing a great job!
Lucian I. – Project ManagerNothing can go wrong if you put your heart into it, whether we are talking about climbing a mountain, guiding eJumpers through space or baking a sweet treat.
Mihai S. – Junior Front End Developer & QAI multiply my life. I have lives on the websites and others on the SF books I read. If you ask for reality, I have my own. If you ask for yours, I’ll test it for you like I test the website’s functionalities. An objective point of view always helps.
Razvan I. – Project ManagerNothing can go wrong if you put your heart into it, whether we are talking about climbing a mountain, guiding eJumpers through space or baking a sweet treat.
Cristi C. – Infrastructure ManagerAny sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
Raluca M. – Mobile App DeveloperNothing can go wrong if you put your heart into it, whether we are talking about climbing a mountain, guiding eJumpers through space or baking a sweet treat.
Andrei G. – Junior Web DeveloperWeb developing touches my mind like music. I live through music and I work like the music lyrics on the beats. When I’m in nature I see inspiration and it teaches me about the other side: silence.
Emil G. – Web DeveloperI put my heart in everything I do and I get inside the client’s head. Oh, maybe that’s why my designs are a perfect match for him!
Ioana A. – Web DeveloperI like to think that I’m on a quest with everything. To discover new wonderful places in this world, to meet people just as curious about learning things like I am, and a cool quest to always find the better version of the code I write.
Florin M. – Web DeveloperMy expanding enthusiasm for web development stirred my passion for web technologies and made me eager to tackle new and challenging projects.
Radu P. – Co-founder & Coding ResponsibleHave an old school problem with no answer? Let me do a little hocus-pocus and all the bugs, pests and code creatures are all gone!
Bogdan C. – Co-founder & Design ResponsibleAlways on top of what’s next, results-oriented & able to grasp the “big picture”. I have developed a comprehensive vision and I am very good at digging into the important details – someone’s got to do it, right?
Alexandra B. – Project ManagerEvery kind of work, even if it’s snowboarding, dance or some complex tasks at the office, will be done right if you work enthusiastically for it. This is how the planets move.
Radu O. – Mobile App DeveloperI’m a traveler, so I like to cruise through codes. I’m highly passionate about web development and I am on a continuous learning process.
Sergiu M. – Web DeveloperDo you believe that all the bugs can coexist peacefully with the code ? Well, I don’t. Give me 10 good minutes, and I’ll get rid of all the creatures from your code.
Andrei S. – Web DeveloperI’ve started as an engineer, so I tend to see the technical solution to anything so fast that Flash can’t do it better. Add some good ol’ logical thinking and plenty of challenges along the way and you’ll understand why I’m into programming so much!
Our highest purpose is to enhance the businesses of our partners through the web and mobile app solutions we offer. We take pride in offering customized and creative solutions that take your business to the next level. We manage to deliver professional work in a timely manner by balancing our actions to address the needs of our clients and of our team. Everything we do is in line with our three core values:
1. Respect. The respect we hold for our clients is reflected in four simple and powerful ways:
- The quality of the services we provide is at the promised level.
- We respect the agreed timeline.
- We display flexibility in all our interactions by listening to and carefully analyzing all our clients’ proposals and implementing those that make sense.
- All the questions, requests or any other comments from our clients receive prompt answers, as we know this is crucial for their activity.
2. Passion. We prove our enthusiasm by the diversity and the working simplicity of the solutions we provide.
3. Frequent and honest communication, reflected by:
- Making sure we clearly understand the needs and requests of our clients before we actually start working.
- Being fully transparent about the status of our projects and always giving our clients an up-to-date perspective of the progress of the project.
The Jumping Journey
2004: Bogdan and Radu made their first jump together. Immersed in the world of technology and passionate about well-done work, we decided to Jump to the next level together and provide holistic web design and web development services for Litera Publishing House, our first client. Times flies, both companies grew and changed a lot, but our collaboration became even stronger and we are proud to work together, even after this many years.
2007: eJump was officially launched. After a few years of independent and sometimes joint projects, we celebrated eJump in its first rather modest office. Bootstrapping the business, the first two and only eJumpers shared the rent of an office at the 7th floor of what you couldn’t really call the fanciest building in the world. Nonetheless, we made great projects happen there.
2008: our first big project together Soon after the launch, a huge project (at that time) came our way. With 24 people involved, we had to create and develop interactive content for a complex e-learning platform for Siveco (a leading Romanian software house) through Litera Publishing House. It was a fun and interesting challenge, which catalyzed our growth and development, as a business.
2009: the first eJumpers. When our big project ended, some of our collaborators joined us on a permanent basis, increasing our team to five members. It was a happy and productive crowd that grew bigger every year.
2013: revamped our office. We wanted to make our awesome office even more awesome so we added an aquarium and we revamped the kitchen to be a proper one with an espresso machine. We adorned the terrace with flowers and generally made the eJump working space more comfortable and inspiring. Nobody wants to go home anymore. Is this normal?
Also we became platinum members on 99designs. Our primary playground launched the „Platinum Members” feature and we were among the first users to be hand-picked by the platform to be part of this special program, based on our excellent track record (i.e. best ratio for contests we won).
2014: reached a team of 10 members. Our team is getting bigger by the year. In 2014 we celebrated our tenth team member with a total headcount of 3 web designers, 5 developers and 2 managers. A big happy bunch, but we don’t plan to stop here.
We celebrated our first weekend retreat. The Great eJump. We planned an adventurous weekend and went camping in the nearby mountains and had a blast. After hard work comes hard fun.
1. February 2015: moved into a new, bigger office. We made a big step and moved into an even fancier office, twice as large as the old one and located in a proper office building. We’re getting ready to host a bigger team of around 20 hard-working, talented and skilled people. Excited!
1. March 2015: we attended our first student recruiting event. We managed to organize a big recruiting event in ASE, one of the top universities in Bucharest. Hundreds of students came and we had the chance to offer some friendly and useful advice and tell the story of eJump, which led to attracting new young talent in the company.
1. May 2015: we received more than 100 applications for one of our open internships. Wow, eJump is becoming popular! So a job ad for one of our internship positions received a ton of awesome applications which makes us really happy and a little worried about the logistics. I guess our efforts of becoming popular are paying off.
June 2016: our team proudly launched our official website in a whole new light! Some clients even shared their „Oh, I want a website like yours!” thoughts during our conversations. And we did.
1. October 2016: two projects we had worked on were nominated for the Webstock Awards. The next step would be to actually win once and get on that stage to thank our fans, family and God. Although we still prefer to work behind the scenes and let the clients be the stars.
1. Spring 2017: Inovium officially emerges in the IoT world to help companies innovate their business through optimal automation! Long story short, here’s a magic mix of nerdy, fun and friendly software engineers skilled in cutting-edge Internet of Things tech. See their magic here: www.inovium.ro. Meanwhile, the eJumpers got their new ally – the first dedicated Project Manager!
Summer 2017: made beer for the first time. Yup, at the office. Here’s the entire story behind the eJumpiness experiment, a beer which refreshed our summer vacation at the seaside. Our guys and girls made it from scratch – from preparation to bottling and even labeling!
We have started working on a funny and creative internal gamification system, integrated in our management app, Gândăcel. There’s a lot of work on the entire concept, designs, content and the implementation of it, so there will be a big blog announcement for it!
1. Winter 2017: Part of our smart coders have been working on the Shiptech app, major management system for the international shipping industry for quite a few years and all the joint work paid off: the first big order was officially made!
1. Summer 2018: The year of all possibilities. From projects involving Internet of Things and smart apps to Kinect-based, fun platforms to international projects from all areas (gambling, fashion, medical, travel, consulting, renting), we’ve been busy and together. We’re talking about at least 31 new web and mobile projects, and 17 completed projects on 99designs.
1. Fall 2018: Pac-Man is here! Now, you get to catch the infamous Blinky, Pinky, Inky and Clyde and win the game faster than Flash, to become a hero in our Wall of Fame – or better yet, in our crew! Without further ado, check the eJump version of the well-known game in our Careers section.
1. Winter 2018: We continued the eJump tradition and made personalized t-shirts for each of the eJumper on their birthdays, wohoo! They were many, since we had 5 interns on board this summer (two of them officially part of our team). 2018 was also the year of taking more care of our wellbeing thanks to weekly coaching sessions for the crew. We continue to improve our soft and hard skills, learn how to deal with unhealthy stress and feel more productive. We’ve learned a lot more about how our mind works and about our reactions.
1. Summer 2019: eJump is the place to be! We had 7 interns this year, some of them decided to hop on board and further develop those cool projects they started. The Internship Experience at eJump is always open to new interns. Our crew will take care of anyone and help accommodate them in no time, while lending a hand for you to discover the work, but also the fun of being in a great team and in this profession, after all.
This year we also decided to take over the design and implementation work for a new pro bono project, upgrader.biz – this is a platform aiming to strengthen and help the growing community of passionate and creative entrepreneurs in Romania.
1. 2019: we continue to grow each year and we are thankful for all that this great year has brought us. We launched the fabulous Gandacel Rewards module, which was very well received here at the eJump HQ, we play to win & we upgraded our office with an air purifier. It’s all so fresh and cool around here!
Our crew got some great new allies, which helped us deliver over 40 great & exciting projects. All of this, of course, while continuing to take care of our dear older projects.
Have you heard that saying: ‘Aim for the stars!’? Well, we thought what better way to end the year than training for this? And we did so, in our LogOut at Calibru9, we had a blast!
1. 2020: We’re expanding the eJump headquarters! The year has just begun, and we’re back with lots of energy and lots of plans. From having a new floor dedicated to the eJump crew to creative ideas to implement to make our client’s life easier, but we have fun too, so we’re already planning our next awesome weekend retreat. Also, we have a new Gratitude Challenge going around in the office. What a great start!
Pay It Forward
“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” (Nelson Mandela). Indeed, one can bring major changes through education and it’s probably the single most important investment of anyone’s time. And even though we’re a diverse team of geeks with different opinions, we all agree on this: it’s worth taking on educational projects, even or especially when they are pro-bono.
We all had the chance to receive an excellent education – whether it was formal or a lesson from colleagues, friends or mentors. Other times, we self-taught the skills we now use, but that wouldn’t have been possible without the support of certain people.
We want to give back and make the world a better place because we’re better together. And it is a really fulfilling feeling to work on something bigger than yourself, especially when you have a wholehearted and skillful team that jumps at the opportunity of creating a project that helps something or someone. We’re especially excited when that someone is a student, a person who deserves to be treated with dignity or a community wanting the same real change for the better through entrepreneurial education. We’re proud to have worked on projects like “Hai la Olimpiada” (in collaboration with eMag Foundation), Global Dignity Romania and Upgrader.”
We recently decided to take over the web design and implementation work for upgrader.biz – a platform dedicated to strengthening and helping the community of passionate entrepreneurs in Romania. Thanks to their events, we had the chance to discover what real networking means and meet like-minded professionals willing to share their advice and insights on business development. When we heard that Autonom, one of our oldest clients, which also happens to be the leader on the car rental & mobility services market in the country, took over the Upgrader project, we were extremely excited. After working some years on several Autonom projects, we know their efforts and well-deserved success revolve around innovation, education and helping people. We chose to get involved in this project precisely because of that: we’re better together.
Our team was happy to support the Global Dignity project through website development services. Our guys implemented the design on a custom Wordpress theme fitted to the requirements of the project. They also installed the SSL certificate to ensure that all the information processed on the website is thoroughly secured. We chose to get involved in this project as it resonates with our beliefs regarding education. Global Dignity Romania is part of an international organization that helps youth and adults to become their best selves and help others to achieve the same. In Romania, the organization commits to increasing the dignity level among all stakeholders in the educational system. They do it by first assessing what dignity represents to each person and then by encouraging students and their teachers to get involved in projects aimed at enhancing dignity. We are looking forward to further opportunities to collaborate with the Global Dignity Romania team.
You might think we are dreamers but we really believe that the power to change the world and make it a better place lies within us and especially in our actions. And we’re determined to do it, little by little, day by day.
Hi there! How’s work going along? I’d love to meet you for a cup of tea and tell you the story of eJump and all about how it is relevant to you and your business. For now, though, I’ll have to make do with written words. So here we go. I speak for myself and Radu, my partner, when I say I truly believe that great results come when you really love what you do. That’s when you put in the extra effort to do something amazing, no matter the pay. It was never really verbalized between us, but eJump was kind of born out of this belief. And it leads to all kinds of cool advantages for the client, like, for example, really creative work.
What fueled us all along? I always loved web design, entrepreneurship, marketing and customer service, though I could not quite pinpoint it in the beginning. What I knew for sure is that some of the web design services out there could be improved A LOT. I always liked well-made things and wanted to help people do more on the web, so I sought guidance in Radu’s company. Radu started his first company in 2004 to be able to program websites and mobile apps for his clients at a more customized level than in the company he previously worked for. He always loved IT and had the chance to experience the computer revolution at its beginning. He played with software and hardware in a way that’s probably not possible anymore. In the process he became a complete and very skilled programmer. After working together for a while we reached a daunting conclusion: clients were paying too much for services that were not high-standard. That had to end, really!
So we joined forces and started eJump and soon after a big project crystallized the direction eJump would follow. I would manage the design part and Radu the technical part.
The focus? Superb quality and high-end solutions for their projects, no matter what. Everything that went out to the client had to be perfect, to the best of our abilities.
The growth and the people. Since then we’ve focused heavily on improving our skills in the chosen domain. This made us stronger and better. And fortunately, some other enthusiasts joined along the way, believing in the same jump to the digital world we initially envisioned. They are now part of our team, they prove ever increasing levels of expertise and share our passion for what we do. When you start working with us you’ll see we can do plenty of stuff (web design, web development, app development, mobile apps and management tools, hardcore programming projects). It seems to be a lot, yet you get the feel that we really master each and every side of the project. And we do.
Our core belief: being transparent. Yes, I know, our story is not dramatic. We did not have a big realization or went through 20 years of working in a job we hated before realizing how entrepreneurship is our true call. We did, however, go through the thrills and frills of building a web design, web development and mobile apps solutions company and experienced some tough times, but that’s just what every start-up does. Everything happened naturally and we organically bonded to create a company that offers excellent service. As time passed we found more passionate web designers, web and mobile programmers and team leaders who are now the real power-engine behind eJump. They bring amazing skills to the table and we are continuously improving ourselves and growing.
The pillars of great work. What we care most about is to always keep and respect our core values:
- Respect, which means high quality work and excellent customer service for our clients and also a friendly and inspiring working environment at eJump. We aim for gratitude and balance in our team and raving fans instead of merely clients.
- Passion, which stands for real commitment for well-made things. We offer diverse and simple solutions to our clients with the help of a team who always has the freedom of choosing to do what they love most.
- Communication, which implies we are always transparent and prompt with our clients and collaborators, while maintaining the same transparency and frequency of communication within our team.
Now that we opened our hearts, how about that cup of tea to talk about how we can help your project?