Hi there! Are you a talented Back End Developer with high goals? Let’s do awesome things together. Here’s what we’re looking for:
Here are some of the things you’ll be doing:
- Develop Internet applications based on client-server technology.
- Develop applications within an agreed timeline, according to certain specifications.
- Offer support and counseling to clients as well as optimized solutions.
- Build and offer support for ERP/CRM projects.
- Always test and debug. Always.
This is what we’re expecting from you:
- A certificate of graduation or to be a student.
- The ability to work with deadlines (sometimes tight ones).
- The ability to find new, innovative and efficient solutions.
- Important: available portfolio when applying (let your experience qualify you).
Do you know why you should really think about choosing eJump?
- You’ll be working in a creative environment.
- An above average salary that can be negotiated based on your performance.
- Performance-based bonuses (did we mention we really appreciate performance?).
- Flexible and disciplined schedule that gives you more freedom and allows you to get stuff done.
- Challenging work – world-class projects. You’ll always learn something new.
Tour the office here
What else do you need to know about eJump?
We’re an established company with a growing team of 15 passionate web designers, programmers and project managers. In the past ten years we worked successfully with over 150 clients in 12 countries and completed over 500 cool projects for them. We’re serious about doing awesome work every time but we do it in a fun way. We’re strong believers in loving what you do.
Sounds like a cool opportunity? It is! Apply with your CV and portfolio and let’s talk more about how we can work together.
Or check out even more info about what Back End developer must do and be at eJump.