Have you been passionate about computers since you were little, and can’t wait to code both cool and functional website and apps? If you have the skills and the drive to learn more, let’s meet!
A few things we’re looking for our Full Stack Developer:
- Very good understanding of Web technologies and architecture, both back-end and front-end.
- API & micro-services design & development.
- Experience with ElasticSearch.
- Experience with Redis.
- Experience with payments systems (Stripe/Paypal)
- Experience with CI/CD workflow (automatic deployments, containers)
- Provide architecture consultation for project specific deployment landscape and needs.
- Very good knowledge of GIT patterns.
- Understanding of SEO and how Google page speed scoring works.
- Ability to find optimal tech solutions and helping the team or end-users
- Testing and bug fixing. Always!
- Respect, passion, frequent communication (eJump core values).
Why is eJump such a great choice for you?
- Your daily playground will be a comfortable and friendly environment
Tour the office here
- An above average salary that can be negotiated based on your performance.
- Performance-based bonuses (can’t say no to these, right?)
- Flexible, yet disciplined schedule that gives you freedom and allows you to get stuff done
- Challenging work – world-class projects. It’s always new and exciting
- A quirky and friendly team to learn from and have fun with.
What is eJump all about?
We’re an established company with a growing team of 15 passionate web designers, programmers and project managers. In the past ten years we’ve successfully worked with over 150 clients in 12 countries and completed over 500 cool projects for them. We’re serious about doing awesome work every time but we do it in a fun way. We’re strong believers in loving what we do.
Do you like what you are reading? Take the next step and let’s meet!
Apply and tell us who you are and what you’ve done. Let your previous experience speak for you. We look forward to getting to know you!