We feel the time has come for a new important seat to be taken in our crew. We’re looking to hire our next awesome liaison between clients and our web design & development crew, as the Client Manager in charge with honest and strong communication. Sounds like you?
When the client is confident, less stressed and trusts us, the project runs smoothly enough to minimize delays or difficulties and make room for long-term collaborations. That’s why the Client Manager we’re looking for is responsible of managing all the communication, support and care of the clients to help them reach their defined goals, while making sure they feel valued.
For us, client management involves self-discipline and organizational skills, honest communication, patience, empathy and a healthy dose of flexibility to make sure clients trust us and their projects complete successfully.
Some very important things we’re expecting from our next Client Manager:
- Excellent English and Romanian communication skills and customer service – essential in nurturing and growing strong client relationships;
- A client-oriented, highly disciplined person – mandatory for this role;
- Critical approach of the project in order to keep it in line with the client’s objectives.
- Ability to manage client expectations and “translate” client feedback to your colleagues (and vice-versa) in a clear and organized manner;
- Ability to collaborate with various types of people in a dynamic atmosphere – empathy is a valuable skill.
- A bachelor degree and ability to operate computer software, ofc.
Some of the essential things you’ll be doing with us:
- Act like the reliable and strong interface between new or existing clients from all over the world and our IT crew;
- Lead preliminary discussions with the client and define the right methodology from the start;
- Define and coordinate the internal team responsible for the project completion, as well as the workflow stages, to be on time and on budget;
- Coordinate training – when needed or think it’s best – for both the team and the client;
- Offer regular and transparent client support, always;
- Work in a team-oriented environment where honest communication, respect and passion for what we do are pillars.
- Progressively develop your own autonomy and expertise – no zombie-like workforce here 🙂
Do you know why you should really think about choosing eJump?
- You’ll be working in a modern, fun and creative environment.
- You get flexible and disciplined schedule that gives you more freedom to get stuff done.
- An above average salary that can be negotiated based on your performance.
- Performance-based bonuses (did we mention we really appreciate performance?).
- Challenging, international work – we do all kinds of cool projects. You’ll always learn something new.
- We’re smart, witty and nice folks all in all. We worth it.