Hi! We’re avidly searching for an awesome, full time, web designer and you might be the one. Read more about what it takes to be an eJump stellar web designer.
Here’s what you will be doing on most days:
- Create new website layout designs.
- Come up with new web design concepts.
- Create the corporate ID and logo for our clients.
- Participate in brainstorming meetings with the team/client.
- Coordinate the work of junior colleagues, when needed.
- Coordinate with the coders implementing the design.
Ideally you should have:
- Minimum 3 years of online experience in graphic concept generation.
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in designing responsively across a range of devices.
- Keen insight into human behavior: knowing what consumers find believable, interesting, attractive, provocative and compelling.
- Exceptional research, grammar and proofing skills.
- Experience in coordinating junior colleagues.
- Be fluent in English (both spoken and written).
- And very important: an available portfolio when applying.
Why choose eJump?
- You can work either from our creative and friendly environment office or remote or hybrid.
- Performance-based bonuses (always nice, right?).
- Flexible, but disciplined schedule that gives you more freedom.
- Challenging work – world-class projects. You’ll never get bored.
What type of company is eJump?
We’re an established company with a growing team of 21 passionate web designers, programmers and project managers. In the past ten years we successfully worked with over 150 clients in 12 countries and completed over 500 cool projects for them. We’re serious about doing awesome work every time, but we do it in a fun way. We’re strong believers in loving what you do.
Want to take the next step?
If it sounds good to you and want to give it a shot just apply with your CV and portfolio.
Want even more info about this role? Read more about what a senior web designer does at eJump.