Who we are
Our website address is: https://ejump.ro.
If you have any questions or comments about privacy, you should contact us at [email protected]
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this website.
We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via e-mail or other contact forms.
We don’t sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us.
We may collect the following information from you:
- Name and surname;
- Telephone number;
- Contact details like e-mail address;
- Document files;
- Demographic information such as preferences and interests (Google Analytics).
The data collection is a result of your interest in our activity (job opportunities, services). We may require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our services and the web experience
- We may sometimes send e-mails about new services, special offers or other information that might be relevant for you, using the e-mail address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by e-mail or phone. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
The contact forms collect various forms of personal information – see above. The personal information that we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. You can verify your data protection by looking for s lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
We use a few “cookies” on the site. A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the website again, the cookie allows the site to recognize your browser. Some cookies are required for technical reasons in order for our website to operate. Other cookies also enable us to enhance their experience on our website.
Our website doesn’t use third-party cookies, but the following first-party cookies:
- _gat, _gid, _ga – are used to distinguish users and to throttle request date;
- Driftt_aid – anonymous identifier token. As people come to this website, they will get this cookie;
- _cfduid: used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis and it’s strictly necessary for Cloudflare’s security features. It does not correspond to any user ID in this website and does not store any personally identifiable information.
- Essential website cookies: these cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas, so you cannot refuse them (you can block them or delete them by changing your browser settings);
- Performance and functionality cookies: these ones are used to improve the performance and functionality of our website but are non-essential to their use. However, without these cookies, certain functionalities may become unavailable;
- Analytics and customization cookies: these cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our website are being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our website for you.
Cookies may store user preferences and other information; they help us improve your access to our site and to identify repeat visitors to our site. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences, if that’s the case. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web traffic and improve our website depending on the user’s needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you a better web experience by monitoring which pages you find useful and which you don’t. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you that you didn’t choose to share with us.
You can accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website (restricted access to different functionalities and areas).
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may sometimes include embedded content (e.g. Youtube videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Since this website contains links to other sites, please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites.
Who we share your data with
We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
What rights you have over your data
You can request that we erase any personal data we hold about you that you willingly provided us. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Thanks to the GDPR regulation, you have the following rights that can be freely exercised:
- To be informed if we collect your personal data and which ones are they;
- To request the correction of incorrect or incomplete data we are holding on you;
- To freely refuse your data collection without justification;
- You can exercise these rights by contacting us at [email protected]
How we protect your data
When we collect your information, we use technical and organizational measures to ensure confidentiality, availability and precision of your data. We constantly work on keeping our security measures at highest level and we commit to inform you if any security breaches that might affect your rights happen.